Chimney Pipe Water Heater
The chimney pipe water heater mounts directly on the top of a wood-burning sauna stove to provide heated water to mix with cold water for bathing purposes. The top mount design keeps the water heater up above the wood-burning sauna stove to save on floor space. Chimney pipe is designed to mount onto a standard six inch flue collar at the top of your wood-burning sauna heater.
- Water Reservoir Holds 4.875 US Gallons
- Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Fits Standard 6" Flue Collar
- Easily Fill Water Reservoir by Removing Top Lid
- Includes Water Spigot (spigot handle may vary from image)